Please contact us for pricing
The Lumatorch 2 utilizes the state-of-art LED technology, making it a great tool for fluorescent MT, PT and leak detection and light reflectors are interchangeable for flood vs spot operation. Made of aviation grade aluminium alloy, the key highlights of this models is it’s excellent cooling ability, robustness and it’s lightweight, ergonomic design. The Lumatorch 2 has two different beam modes including spotlight and floodlight versions, all equipped with black light filter. The spotlight version makes it possible to conduct inspections in daylight. The on/off button is positioned at the back of the lamp to prevent accidental activation. The Lumatorch 2 embodies a current regulator which keeps the UV Intensity constant even though the battery fades. A unique lamp mount attachment (available separately) permits lamp and spray can to be mounted together for convenient, single-handed fluorescent yoke inspection.
- Instant maximum output without pre-heating
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium battery with large capacity
- ISO9001 compliant, wavelength specification for FPI and MPI. Also IP65 compliant
- Anodized aluminium body minimizing corrosion and standing up to years of heavy duty
- Each lamp comes with a certificate of compliance for both output and wavelength measurements
- 100% solid state circuit ensuring working steadily in strong magnetic field
- Safe and pure UV-A spectrum in the range of 365-370nm with no UV-B and UV-C
There are no reviews yet.