This 1.5MHZ transducer module (TRM) is currently dolphitech’s lowest frequency available, designed for maximum penetration of thick GFRP and thick, out-of-autoclave CFRP with porosity.
- Wind turbine blades
- Marine GFRP
- Thick section GFRP piping
Typical component thicknesses are around 1-60mm.
- Transducer Type: Matrix (2D-array)
- Transducer Elements: 64×64 (4,096)
- Transducer Aperture: 32 x 32 mm
- Element Pitch: 500 μm
- Center Frequency: 1.5 MHz
- -6dB Frequency Bandwidth: 110%
- Sample Rate: 50 MHz
- Acquisition Rate A-scans: 100,000 – 500,000 datasets per second
- Acquisition Rate 3D: 10-40 3D volumes per second
Size and weight:
- Width: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Height: 84mm / 3.4 inch
- Weight: 265 grams (excluding cable and delay line)
There are no reviews yet.