The 2.5 MHz transducer module (TRM) is well-suited to thicker section and lower grade composite material inspection. These include GFRP, out-of-autoclave CFRP as well as thick, coarse-grained metals. Applications include wind turbine blades, marine GFRP and CFRP, GFRP piping and thermal power. Typical component thicknesses are around 1-50mm*.
- Wind turbine blades
- Marine GFRP
- GFRP piping
- Thermal power
Typical component thicknesses are around 1-50mm*.
* Get in touch for specific material and penetration information as it can vary.
- Transducer Type: Matrix (2D-array)
- Transducer Elements: 128×128 (16,384)
- Transducer Aperture: 32 x 32 mm
- Element Pitch: 250 μm
- Center Frequency: 2.5 MHz
- -6dB Frequency Bandwidth: 90%
- Sample Rate: 50 MHz
- Acquisition Rate A-scans: 100,000 – 500,000 datasets per second
- Acquisition Rate 3D: 10-40 3D volumes per second
Size and weight:
- Width: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Height: 84mm / 3.4 inch
- Weight: 265 grams (excluding cable and delay line)