The 3.5 MHz transducer module (TRM) is an excellent choice for CFRP applications, as the frequency is low enough to travel through CFRP but still high enough to get a great resolution on your inspection. This TRM is approved and recommended to be used within both the aerospace and automotive industries for CFRP inspection. It also works well for thicker metals, and for inspection of attenuative metals such as stainless steel and Inconel. Typical component thicknesses are around 1-40mm*.
* Get in touch for specific material and penetration information as it can vary.
- Transducer Type: Matrix (2D-array)
- Transducer Elements: 128×128 (16,384)
- Transducer Aperture: 32 x 32 mm
- Element Pitch: 250 μm
- Center Frequency: 3.5 MHz
- -6dB Frequency Bandwidth: 100%
- Sample Rate: 50 MHz
- Acquisition Rate A-scans: 100,000 – 500,000 datasets per second
- Acquisition Rate 3D: 10-40 3D volumes per second
Size and weight:
- Width: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Height: 84mm / 3.4 inch
- Weight: 265 grams (excluding cable and delay line)
There are no reviews yet.