The 5 MHz Transducer module (TRM) sits at the middle of the dolphitech TRM range and is a fantastic all-rounder, well-suited to both metallic and composite applications. It provides superior resolution while maintaining good penetration through a wide variety of materials . Applications include heavy industry, aerospace and automotive. Typical component thicknesses are around 1-30mm*.
* Get in touch for specific material and penetration information as it can vary.
- Transducer Type: Matrix (2D-array)
- Transducer Elements: 128×128 (16,384)
- Transducer Aperture: 32 x 32 mm
- Element Pitch: 250 μm
- Center Frequency: 5 MHz
- -6dB Frequency Bandwidth: 120%
- Sample Rate: 50 MHz
- Acquisition Rate A-scans: 100,000 – 500,000 datasets per second
- Acquisition Rate 3D: 10-40 3D volumes per second
Size and weight:
- Width: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Height: 84mm / 3.4 inch
- Weight: 265 grams (excluding cable and delay line)
There are no reviews yet.