The 8 MHz transducer module (TRM) is a great choice for a wide range of metallic applications. This frequency provides high resolution for great sensitivity, while also providing enough penetration for fine-grained metal. It is also capable of inspection of high-grade composites, such as aerospace CFRP. Other applications include process piping, Typical component thickness range are around 1-20mm*.
* Get in touch for specific material and penetration information as it can vary.
- Transducer Type: Matrix (2D-array)
- Transducer Elements: 128×128 (16,384)
- Transducer Aperture: 32 x 32 mm
- Element Pitch: 250 μm
- Center Frequency: 8 MHz
- -6dB Frequency Bandwidth: 120%
- Sample Rate: 50 MHz
- Acquisition Rate A-scans: 100,000 – 500,000 datasets per second
- Acquisition Rate 3D: 10-40 3D volumes per second
Size and weight:
- Width: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Height: 84mm / 3.4 inch
- Weight: 265 grams (excluding cable and delay line)
There are no reviews yet.