The 10MHz transducer module (TRM) is dolphitech’s highest frequency model and provides great sensitivity for inspections of thinner components. The short wavelengths generated by this TRM provide high spatial resolution through the depth of the component. Sheet metal, adhesive bonding layers, thin metallic vessels and pipes can all be inspected. Typical component thicknesses are around 1-15mm*.
* Get in touch for specific material and penetration information as it can vary.
- Transducer Type: Matrix (2D-array)
- Transducer Elements: 128×128 (16,384)
- Transducer Aperture: 32 x 32 mm
- Element Pitch: 250 μm
- Center Frequency: 10 MHz
- -6dB Frequency Bandwidth: 115%
- Sample Rate: 50 MHz
- Acquisition Rate A-scans: 100,000 – 500,000 datasets per second
- Acquisition Rate 3D: 10-40 3D volumes per second
Size and weight:
- Width: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Length: 40mm / 1.6 inch
- Height: 84mm / 3.4 inch
- Weight: 265 grams (excluding cable and delay line)