Please contact us for pricing
SteelCheck is a battery operated 3 channel (Hall Sensor and 2 coil) tube inspection unit for Carbon Steel (Ferromagnetic Tubes) using Magnetic Flux Leakage. Unlike other remote field eddy current method it is unaffected by external Aluminium Fins and has the capability to discriminate between external and internal defects. Packaged as a highly portable, battery operated flaw detector at an attractive price, the SteelCheck offers exceptional value for money.
- Dedicated one method tube inspection unit.
- 3 Channel Flux Leakage Tube Testing System for discrimination of OD, ID Defects and Wall Thinning.
- Ideal for Ferrous Tubing Especially Fan Fin Tubes.
- Internal Data Logging System with PC Application for Desktop Reporting.
- Compact rugged site proven enclosure.
- Easy to Learn and Use Ether User Interface.
- Daylight readable display.
- 8 hours battery life on one charge.
- 2 year warranty