The Neo-V-365 UV inspection lamp is certified with all major NDT standards including ASTM E 3022, RRES 90061 and Airbus AITM6-1001.
The Neo-V-365 emits UV-A light with a peak wavelength of 365nm which makes it ideal for undertaking Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) and Florescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI).
Mains and Battery Operation
The Neo-V-365 is a mains operated unit but has the versatility to be operated by battery if and when required.
The Neo-V-365 kit includes two cover plates as standard – For mains operation a cover plate incorporating a square mounting peg hole is used. For battery operation the mains cover plate is removed, rechargeable Li-ion batteries are inserted into the handle and the other cover plate with the + and – sign (donating battery polarity) is used.
The batteries can be charged without removing them by connecting the mains cable to the rear of the unit. Typically the Neo-V-365 will operate for 2 to 3 hours continuously on a single charge and take 4 to 5 hours to recharge. The indicator light on the rear of the unit is red while the unit is charging but will turn green once the unit is fully charged.
* To comply with NADCAP requirements, the batteries should be removed when using the unit in mains mode. It is also advised to confirm which NDT standard is being worked to, and whether certification allows for battery operation prior to work being undertaken*
Switchable UV and White Light
The Neo-V-365 Inspection Lamp features 3 LED array with internal optics and black filter lenses to produce a high intensity UV-A uniform beam with no hot spots. In addition the unit also features a switch selectable white light mode for visual inspection under white light.
- 1 x Neo-V-365 (Lamp)
- 1 x Power Adaptor (UK Plug)
- 1 x Cover Plate (Mains)
- 1 x Cover Plate (Battery)
- 1 x Cover Plate Tool
- 1 x Plastic Carry Case
- 1 x UV Absorbing Protective Glasses
- 1 x Operator Manual (ENGLISH)
- 1 x Certificate of Conformity (ENGLISH)
- 2 x Li-ion Battery, 3.7V (3400mAh)