Here we have this great Epoch 6LT Ultrasonic Flaw Detector, it is pre-owned but has never been used! When it arrived with us, the box was still sealed and has only been opened to check the unit and it’s accessories, it has corrosion software with center-pin transducer ID installed, which was an optional extra that cost over £500! Also included in this sale is a brand new Olympus D790 5MHz twin crystal probe with integrated cable.
The EPOCH 6LT flaw detector’s workflow is simple and straightforward. Despite it’s small size, it has the features and functions to meet the requirements of nearly any conventional ultrasonic inspection application. This unit offers all the core functionality of the EPOCH 650 flaw detector in a small, portable instrument.
- Connector type: 2 x Lemo 00.
- Dimensions: 209 mm wide, 128mm high x 36mm thick and 58mm thick at hand grip.
- Weight 890g including lithium-ion battery.
- Battery life: 6hr.
- Display size: 117mm × 89mm.
- Measurement Display Locations – 5 locations available (manual or auto selection).
- GATE (1, 2) – Thickness, sound path, projection, depth, amplitude, time-of-flight, min./max. depth, min./max. amplitude, sizing measurements based on mode.
- Measurement Display Locations – User selects up to four measurements from either gate to display on the live screen.
- Echo-to-echo – Standard gate 2 – gate 1.
- DAC/TCG Standard – up to 50 points, 110 dB dynamic TCG range.
- Special DAC Modes Custom DAC (up to 6 curves), 20–80% view.
- Curved Surface Correction Standard OD or bar correction for angle beam measurements.