The SMG NDT Skimatronic 3000 has been developed in conjunction with Newgen NDT to bring the NDT industry an easy, straightforward solution for the safe disposal of penetrant wash off water.
Utilising a multi pass carbon filtration system, the Skimatronic 3000 purifies waste penetrant materials, allowing the treated water to be disposed of down a waste drain (subject to local water authority regulations) negating the cost of having a waste treatment company collecting and treating it.
The Skimatronic 3000 uses an activated carbon cartridge system, allowing easy removal and replacement with new, it is recommended that the cartridges are replaced once a month for optimum performance.
- Priming pot, enabling priming at start up and after carbon cartridge changes.
- User friendly servicing.
- Pressure gauge, to indicate when carbon filters should be changed.
- Drain valve, to drain carbon filter chamber before servicing.
- Self contained bund area to collect any spillages from servicing.
- Voltage – 240V
- Filtration type – Granular activated carbon, in 10″ (25.4cm) cartridges.
- Flow rate- 2000 litres per hour.
- Inlet type – 25mm socket union.
- Outlet type – 25mm socket union.
- Dimensions – 100cm wide, 200cm length, 100cm height.
Note: Pictures are for example only, individual systems may vary.