This item is subject to a 10 day delivery time
The variety of features offered by the Microgage III series allows the user to select a quality tool that will exceed their application needs. The Echo-to-Echo capability allows the measurement of the thickness of materials without removing paint or coatings. This model comes with colour display and live waveform (A-scan) installed.
- Fibreglass Thickness (boats)
- Coil Steel
- Titanium (golf club heads)
- Rubber Tyres
- Thin Walled Components
- Aerospace applications
- Plastics Manufacturing
- UT Thickness gauge
- Transducer (10MHz with cable)
- Operator manual
- Carry case
- Thickness Range: 0.10mm – 508mm ( 0.004 – 20 ins), depending on
material, temperature and transducer selection
- Material Velocity Calibration Range: 0.508-18.699 mm/µsec (0.200-
- Battery type: 2 x AA alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hrs (15hrs with backlight on)
- Display: 220 x 170 Graphic Colour TFT display
- Information Displays: LoS, min, max, large reading while displaying min
at the same time, velocity, zero, calibration, units, freeze, unfreeze, % battery life remaining, gain – low, std, high, echo to echo symbol.
- Units: English/Metric/Microseconds
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Finnish & others.
- Resolution: 0.001 mm (0.0001 ins); 0.01mm (0.001ins)
- Probe recognition: via pick list from menu
- Delay line zero measurement: Auto at power up with listed numeric value. Ideal for correcting delay line wear/curvature and for transducer acoustic drift at elevated temperatures
- Stored Setups: Ability to store up to 30 custom set ups to retain valuable parameter settings such as sound, velocity, gain, slope, range
There are no reviews yet.