This item is subject to a 10 day delivery time
The T-Gage V offers the most popular features in a thickness gauge including echo-to echo (E-E). These include increase/decrease in gain; vibrate & illuminate the keypad on alarm conditions and with the “transducer attendant” the end user is notified when to replace the transducer. Simple field upgradeable options include A/B-Scan capability and the data logging software, Data XLS.
- Corrosion & Pitting
- Tube & Pipe, Tanks & Boilers,
- Pressure Vessels
- Storage Tanks
- Ship Hulls
- Steam lines
- Bridge Pins
- Bond Inspection
- UT Thickness gauge
- Echo-to-Echo mode
- DG537EE twin crystal 5Mhz 0.375”/9.52mm diameter potted probe
- Operator manual
- Carry case.
- Thickness Range 0.20 mm – 508mm (0.008 – 20 inches)
- Delay Line Zero Measurement Auto at power up with listed numeric value. Ideal for correcting delay line wear/curvature & for transducer acoustic drift at elevated temperatures.
- Scan Mode Displays minimum or maximum thickness value at 20 measurements per second
- Hold Mode Holds display to retain last thickness reading with reverse video display
- Freeze Mode Freezes display
- Units Inches/Millimetres/Microseconds
- Gain Low, Standard or High for varying test conditions.
- Differential Mode Displays the difference from the actual thickness measurement and a user set reference value
- Alarms Minimum and Maximum depth, vibralarm, beeps & display flashes as well as keypad illumination.
- Illuminating Keypad F1=Red, F2 = Yellow and F3=Green for easy go/no-go testing (patent pending)
- Echo to Echo Measures the metal thickness only (ignores paint and coatings)
There are no reviews yet.